2.22.2013

Baby Love

Happy Friday my dear internet cosmos!

So, I think my last post was a little too obvious because you guys totally guessed it.  My Mr. and I have fallen head over heels in love with a new little something in our life, and we've been waiting 3 months to tell you about it...


We are expecting our first baby in August and we are completely over the moon.  We never knew that we could feel a kind of love like this.

And I am excited to be able to share this journey with you, my dear internet cosmos.  Maybe one day our little one will stumble across this post on the glorious internet and read about how much mom and dad were unbelievably in love with you from the first day we knew you were beginning to exist.  Even when you made momma's jeans not button anymore.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, filled with joy and wonder.  Every day has been that way for us since we found out about this new little one, and I don't foresee that high ending anytime soon.

XOXO
--MEL



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.