1.03.2012

2012

Well, my dear internet cosmos, first and foremost, I'm here to apologize for my month long hiatus.  December was nuts and as any musician can tell you, Christmas is the time for pianists.  I am eternally grateful to have had so much work but now I am typing this blog post with nothing more than nubs for fingers.

Second and with no less importance, I am here to bid you a happy 2012 and to thank you for the past year. That's right, one year ago today, I was lying in bed (as I am now) and decided to start this blog.  I have found a tiny niche amongst wonderful people who I have learned have so much more in common with me than I ever could have imagined.  It is because of these connections that I continue this blog.  And I hope this year brings us even closer together, my dear internet cosmos.  I will do my best to continue to bring you beautiful interesting things that hopefully bring a little bit of inspiration to your day.

2012 will be a year of many changes and amazing adventures and I can't wait to share it all with you.

Hope you all had a fabulous holiday season--
MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.