1.10.2012

Weekly Shuffle

Many of you know by now that I am a musician.  By trade, by choice, by passion, by hobby.  So, I figured it was time to introduce more of a musical side to the blog.

Every week I will be posting a shuffle mix for you to either hate or enjoy.  My point is to show you how unpredictable and completely random my music list is, and hopefully turn you on to some new music at the same time.

Now I will be honest--I have a lot of music in my reserves.  Many of which I don't even listen to anymore and I haven't listened to in years.  Some of which I personally think is just downright bad at this point in my life.  But I figured that everyone's tastes in music are different so even if I would normally skip it while on shuffle, some others may not.

So, that's exactly what I've done:  I opened my iTunes, clicked on "Shuffle" and let her rip.  No skipping. No choosing.  No hiding.  And this is the result.

I hope you find some inspiration in these musical wanderings.  And don't hold back--let me know what's on your shuffle today!  I would really love to know.



2 comments:

  1. What a freaking amazing idea! I love it. I'll have to do this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it, Jimmy! Do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.