2.10.2012

Friday Round Up

Happy Friday!  I haven't had a free second to sit down with you, my dear internet cosmos, all week long. It's been a super busy one.  I'm absolutely looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Here are some fun finds from around the web.  Enjoy!

I love this list of things that we all love about one of the clear classics of our generation, Ten Things I Hate About You.  And anyone who says this movie is anything less than a classic is lying.  (Image from here.)


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the most beautiful pesto of all time:




Jordan recently posted about having a progressive dinner...in Paris...with all of her beautiful friends and their beautiful apartments and the beautiful glow from beautiful Parisian candlelight.

All I can say is I really really really wish I was friends with these people.  Le sigh.


(Images from here)







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.