3.24.2014

spring

Well, they say that Spring has sprung.  

I say…"they" have straight up lost their marbles.

As I sat down to type this, it was snowing outside my window.  Yesterday, I was wearing rolled up jeans and a cardigan.  Tomorrow it's expected to be sunny and 65, which in CO is the equivalent to the perfect day.  

For us here in the high desert, Spring is shaping up to be pretty much "by the book" so far.  These crazy mood swings are always par for the course for the beginning of Spring.  So, while I'm not exactly surprised, it doesn't change the fact that I am still longing for a consistent stretch of cool and sunny days.  Perfect days, if you will.  The days when I can finally put away my snow boots and heavy coats until next year.  The days when I can plan on going outside a couple days in advance and not have it literally snow on my parade. 

Until then, here's a little collection of what my Spring-colored dreams look like.  Hope this helps to put you in a sunny mood as well.

XOXO
--mel  





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.