4.21.2011

New Obsession

Happy Thursday everyone!  I'm sure some of you are recovering from celebrating yesterday in your own special way, and I say...wait...uhh...hmmm...what was I saying?

Nevermind, I guess stoner jokes don't translate very well to print.

Anyway, my point is that I have been haunting the renovation journal of Erin Loechner, founder and writer for Design for Mankind, and all around seemingly adorable person, on HGTV's blog, Design Happens.  She and her husband packed up and moved from busy LA to the quiet midwest where they found a rundown ranch-style home and they are completely overhauling it, in the most amazing way.  You have to check it out.



You just can't get an idea from posting these pictures.  Erin has put up amazing videos (must watch this one) and great decor inspiration boards and so many other great tidbits to know before jumping into renovation.  Seriously, make a big pot of coffee and go spend hours drooling over the renovation progress.  It's so inspiring.

(Images via Design Happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.