6.06.2011

Tighten Up

Well, I've done it again.  I've gone and neglected you, my dear internet cosmos.  The last couple weeks have taught me a lot of important lessons including but not limited to:  how to stand up, be strong and take care of myself, how to bake 2 cakes from scratch and not gain 7,000 lbs., how to admit that I am still recovering from a broken foot that hit me hard 2 years ago and is still haunting me, and last but definitely not least, how to party hard and have the best 1 year wedding anniversary of all time.

All that being said, I'm back and better than ever.

Here's a little jam to help you start the week off right.  This video makes me so super happy.  I know it will do the same for you.

2 comments:

  1. so jealous you got to be with mon!!! hope you had a wonderful anniversary celebration, too :D

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.