6.20.2012

Mammoth & Company

A while back I came across this post, which led me to this print, the one I posted about on Monday.

Ernst Haeckel by Carolin Loebbert

And when I clicked over to see the above print, I became even more obsessed with the site where it is sold:  Mammoth & Company.  They carry some of the raddest art ever, with a great mix of styles and mediums.  Plus, it's all extremely affordable.  And don't even get me started on The Littlest Mammoth.  That's a whole other post in itself.

Here are some of my other favorites:

Buffalo by Troy Moth

River by Tom Edwards

Mutualism by Elliot Beaumont

Go ahead, you know your walls are screaming for some new adornments.  Plus it will make you feel good to know you've supported an artist today.  Happy shopping!
--MEL

2 comments:

  1. I love the face. I need your decorating help! Why are you so far away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trula, let's have a Skype decorating date! Miss you more than you'll ever know. XOXO

      Delete

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.