7.03.2012

out of office

Well, my dear Internet cosmos. It's funny and cruel how the universe can randomly throw things your way, when you least expect it. I'm in TX for a week with my parents helping take care of my sweet grandmother. I am so sad to have to be here with her under grim circumstances, but I'm eternally grateful for the time I get to spend with her. So much of what I am, I learned from her. Anyway, I had an AMAZING week of posts for you this week, but they will have to wait til next week when I get home. And I still have one more beautiful artist to tell you about from last week's posts. So not to worry, you are not forgotten. I'll see you all on Monday for sure. Thank you for your patience, prayers, and positive vibes-- MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.