7.26.2011

Growing is Forever

Hello dear internet cosmos.  I have to say, the quietness on the blog as of late is mimicking the quiet in my mind, and for that I do apologize.  There are some changes being made on this side of the computer screen.  They are very hard, but have the possibility to be very good indeed.  So, the temporary silence is just a small side-effect of these changes and hopefully I'll be back in full force soon.

In the meantime, check out this beautiful video.  I'd so very much like to go here and fall asleep on that soft ground, in the safe embrace of those gentle giants.


Growing is Forever from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.

(Found here)


UPDATE:  Immediately after posting this, I went to check my mail and found a precious little note from an old college friend, telling me how much she loves my blog.  She took the time out of her day to send a note of love and thanks, and she had no idea that her message would come at a time when I so needed a little pick me up.  Isn't it amazing how the universe comes to your rescue when you least expect it?  So, here's to you Anna--I think I'll go ahead and plan my post for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.