7.18.2011

Sseko

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Recently I ran across this this post and it reminded me that I needed to write about my own experience with this wonderful company!

Sseko Designs is a great organization that employs Ugandan women in order to help them pay for their secondary schooling.  Not only is it an honest and fair organization, but they make awesome sandals!

For my wedding, I decided to buy all of my women of honor a pair of sandals to wear at our celebration.  I contacted Sseko Designs to discuss different color and pattern options to coordinate with my wedding and they could not have been more helpful.  They even let me choose a pattern that had not been released yet and made my sandals especially for me.  I felt so special.

Needless to say, my girls LOVED them.  Now, it's just time to buy some for myself.



Photography from our wedding by Amanda Raney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.