3.16.2011

Miami Vices

Why, hello there!  I just got back last night from an amazing weekend in Miami and I'm definitely still recovering.  Of course, I did not have a camera anywhere near me all weekend long (note:  I'm one of those "can't enjoy life through a lens" kind of people) except for my iphone and there's no way I'm posting those unimpressive snapshots.  But I'll try to give you some sort of overview anyway.

I went to a wedding here:

Miamiamia
Woman Getting Married

Okay, pick your jaw up off the ground.  Yes, it was out of control amazing.

Then I hung out all weekend long with one of my dearest friends who works here:

The Daily Beast

Again, clean the drool off.  It's the newest Frank Gehry beauty and home of the New World Symphony, on Miami Beach.

Apart from the run of the mill lounging in the sun, enjoying the beachy breeze and taking advantage of the occasional bubbly beverage, we ate ourselves silly at some amazing places.  Like here:

Google
Again, with the drool.  And here:

Google

"Best cake in America", according to Oprah.  No big deal.  Oh, and here:

Balans

Just to name a few...

Anyway, my family is coming to visit this afternoon from Texas so I may be out of commission again this week.  It's not that I don't love you.  I promise.

XOXO
--MEL





1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. i am so jealous! mostly of the monica part :P but also of that WEDDING?!!: WHAT!?!?!??!!

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.