3.25.2011

Sunny Friday

It's Friday!  I foresee more sun, more beach, more ocean, more good food, and more friends this weekend.  How about you?

Here are a few fun things to give you inspiration for the weekend.  Enjoy!

As you know by now, my Mr. is a soon-to-be doctor.  I love finding little things that play up the medical field while still being artsy and fun.  This print by illustrator Raymond Biesinger definitely fits the bill.  Found via Poppytalk.

A Beginners Guide to the Endocrine System

Isn't this the most beautiful bike rack?  Our porch is currently being taken over by bikes and this would definitely cure that problem.  Plus, it would turn any bike into a work of art on a living room wall.  Also found via Poppytalk.

Cantilever and Press

And last but not definitely not least, I am going to purchase these for the next baby girl I see.  Don't think I won't.  Found via Black Eiffel.

Little Fashion Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.