2.10.2011

Audrey + Anthropologie = INSPIRATION

Hello internet cosmos!  So sorry for the hiatus yesterday.  I found myself mopping the kitchen floor and shopping for Irish Moss in preparation for tomorrow night instead of blogging.  Here are a couple beautiful amazing things that make me uncontrollably happy today!  I hope you find them wonderful too.

First and foremost, it is no secret that I love Audrey Hepburn (along with 78 bajrillion other people on this planet).  Everything she did exuded grace and sophistication and full on glamour.  So when I ran across this collection yesterday, all I could think about all day is how I needed to hold my head up a little higher and lose 1,398,456 lbs, and put on a black long sleeve tee and black leggings and trot around town just like Audrey.  

P.S.  If you haven't seen Funny Face, watch it tonight.  It's a classic.

Wikipedia

Next up, we have the most amazing thing ever.  I can't even use words to do it justice it's so wonderful.  So I'll just put it out there and garner a response.  Get ready.  Are you sitting down?

ANTHROPOLOGIE IS COMING OUT WITH A BRIDAL LINE.

And I'm so jealous Joanna got to go sample the beauties!  Here are some sneak peak photos from her adventure to view the collection.  Get ready.  Drool.

A Cup of Jo

A Cup of Jo


A Cup of Jo


1 comment:

  1. I love them, of course, but yours was way better!! The first one, with all the ruffles, is way fun, it reminds me of my 'runner-up' dress that I was SOOOOOOOO close to getting for my wedding: http://pics.classifieds.weddingbee.com/88884.Picture_7.png by Liancarlo. I can't wait to see more, especially what they do with lace and off-set bows, an athro staple.

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.