2.22.2011

Wish List

Hello internet cosmos!  I can't believe I've been away from here for so long (even though it has only been a few days, it feels like forever).  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are having a great start to a new week.

Yesterday was my Dad and little brother's birthday.  It's so nice that they have the same birthday because that makes one less special date the family has to remember.  No, that's mean.  I'm just kidding.  Sort of.

Anyway, another reason I love their birthday is because it means mine is just around the corner.  That means I've got goodies on the brain (as if that's any different than any other day).  Here are some things I'm lusting after this year:

1. Every single thing from Zara, especially these:

Cube Messenger Bag

Leopard Print Ballerina

Top with Neckline Flounce

Note:  The closest Zara store to me is here.  Go and conquer.

2. This cookbook (found via Oh Joy!):

Communal Table

3. This bike basket:

Nantucket Bike Basket
4.) This wallet:

Hobo International Belinda Clutch

Please and thank you.
--MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.