2.11.2011

Awesome World

Happy Friday everyone!  Tonight is our Café Gratitude extravaganza and I'm preparing by soaking Irish Moss.  I have to say, I'm super nervous.  But disaster or not, it will still be a great time with friends and I'm looking forward to it.

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while but just haven't gotten around to it.  I first saw it here and immediately jumped over to here and fell even deeper in love.  Then, I watched this, in which this wonderful thing was featured and I giggled a lot and then it reminded me to blog about it.



An Awesome Book and An Awesome Book of Thanks are incredible books written and illustrated by Dallas Clayton.  I have sat down numerous times when I'm having a particularly overwhelming day and read through these books online and every time afterwards, I am overcome with a sense of joy and calmness.



These are wonderful reminders of how wonderful our world can be and how we should always live life to the fullest and be thankful for it.  It's a simple message but a good one and one I hope you will carry with you throughout the weekend.

Have an inspiring weekend!
--MEL



(All images from Very Awesome World)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.