1.03.2011

2011

At the recommendation of my darling husband, I am starting a blog.

I'm running against the clock here, actually it's the battery life on my computer, currently at 17% and dropping fast.  I guess it's the clock too--it's 11:10 p.m. and I'm not one to stay up too late.  Except of course when my bed mate is still working, which he is at this time.  Working his tail off to see a dream through.  I couldn't be more proud of him.

Until he comes to bed, I have another bed mate that takes his place.  He does know about it and he's surprisingly understanding.  Probably because he knows this other dude cannot do many of the things he can do and therefore I will probably continue to give my loyalty to him, the human man in my life.

I could keep going on this ramble that would start talking about how I'm starting a blog and end up talking about my favorite cornbread recipe or my thoughts on religion.  I suppose this ability to expound is one reason why I was encouraged to start this thing in the first place.  The other reason may be that I enjoy myself a blog or two and if you want to know what's going on around the web, I'm your girl.  Of course, this is only if you're interested in the things I am interested in--design, beauty, art, food, home, inspiration, music, life.

This may turn out to be a failed endeavor as many of my writing projects do eventually end up half full and then leave the rest of the pages blank.  But it's free and not killing trees so I guess I'll give it a shot.

Let me know what you think, great internet cosmos.  And D, remember, this is for you.

1 comment:

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.