1.07.2011

Happy Friday

First I'd like to say a big thank you to my initial handful of readers.  You've made my first week of blogging surprisingly rewarding.  I hope to see you for a long time to come around here!

Please don't hesitate to give me feedback--let me know what you'd like to read about, what you like already and what you think could improve about the blog.   

Here are a few posts of inspiration from around the web.  I hope they may help you jump into an inspiring and creative weekend!  

I'm really tempted to buy this incredibly magical cookbook.  What a joyous celebration of food and the adventures that accompany it.  Via frolic!.  Images from Buy Olympia.



Aren't succulents just the most beautiful little plants?

Design*Sponge


If I needed new business cards, and if I had sufficient funds, I would definitely go for these.  I mean, it doesn't get much more custom than a little portrait of yourself on your business card.  So cute.

Rifle Paper Co.

If you're looking for an easy and show-stopping recipe to cook up this weekend, try this from the Barefoot Contessa.  Honestly, it will blow you away.

Food Network

I couldn't resist this image found via Greedy Girl.  I'd say this is a good representation of my religious beliefs.

Oven Door Owl


XOXO--MEL

3 comments:

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.