1.13.2011

Hip Babies

I've got babies on the brain today.  My sister-in-law is pregnant, our cousin in London just had a baby, my best friend woke me up this morning with a photo of her baby on my phone, and some friends of ours just had their baby--at home and without a midwife!  Whew!  That's another incredible story altogether...

But all this baby action has got me, well, online shopping.  Enjoy!

Grace Hester Designs
There is nothing about me that is French, but that nursery rhyme print is just too adorable.

And I have already thought of about 37 people who I want to buy this onesie for.

egg-a-go-go
And I am overwhelmed with joy when I look at this nursery.  That Talib Kweli concert poster that has me out of control.

Apartment Therapy
And here's the photo my friend sent me of her precious baby girl, Scout.  I swear she's usually not so vulgar, but I guess she was in a rare mood this morning.


And if that doesn't make you giggle, I don't know what will!
XOXO
--MEL

1 comment:

  1. this is freaking me out because i totally had a dream that i had a baby last night. EEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for thoughtful opinion. Please be considerate.